![]() |
| Want to earn a few bucks from online? |
Learn how to earn a few bucks online? Just like all people I try to start making money online by sitting on a computer trust me it's not easy to earn money online. You need skills and more knowledge about any work. Like me, there are millions of people in the world looking to earn a few bucks online. But there is no easy way to earn fast by sitting on a computer.
If you want to make money you first need to develop your skill, join some online courses, and try to make it perfect so others can see your potential on making or developing something. Based on your talent or knowledge you can see plenty of jobs Online.
If you are looking for a course that can give you money fast then trust me there is no such thing that exists. You need to join something which you love to do then you can try something new from your own creative mind and you can get a good job anywhere.
Fiver and freelancer are just to hire or having professional to do works you can try to make some bucks there. It will take time but you will earn some bucks not easily but after hard work.
My journey on making online?
At 2015 I use to make a youtube video and for the best-earning site is Adfly so I used some link on my video and after my video gets tons of view I finally after 3 months I earn 5$ and that is useless because I am from India at that time I don't have PayPal account to receive payment so I kick Adfly and left that platform.After that, I start blogging and try to make money from there but no luck after using Popads earning is low and people stop to visit my blog site and I have nothing to do so again I start to make a youtube video and start to give sone exchanging views and subscribers to grow my channel fast but it took 6 months for a video in youtube to reach more people and I don't like to wait 6 months for a video to grow.
So I stop that also after that again I start a blog site and try to get AdSense approval but no luck at that time you need to wait 6 months to get Adsense approval to I just make some post and left the site after 7 months I just visit my blog and found some of my keywords ranked on google and after applying for AdSense I finally got approved. Finally,
I earn 14$ from Adsense but again luck kick me I try to buy a new domain for the free blogging site but Adsense want me to submit my website again for approval and after that, I got rejected several times saying " content has no value or copied from other sites" And my hope to get approval is gone again so I left that again.
Tips for Bloggers
Try to make a unique image based on current centuries so your image becomes unique you can use photoshop or other software to design your desired image.
Make a unique image, Want to know why?
Because there are 7 billion people around the world many have the same idea of making content image simple so try to make different.
Conclusion:
Earning online is difficult for those who don't have any knowledge of modern technology so you just need some improvement to get your desired work.

No comments:
Post a Comment